Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to the Tuscan Hills

After a quick memorable "blitz" to California I'm about to board my plane and fly back home. I enjoyed explaining the Palio to the Los Angelini kids in the schools and the talk at the Italian Cultural Institute last Friday was according to everyone extremely enjoyable. The turnout was amazing and being able to share the Bruco/Caterpillar victory with the enthusiastic audience will remain a truly memorable experience. These gatherings also make me realize how lucky I am to have such a bounty of true friends, a mix of people met decades ago when I was touring people through the Chianti hills and others that have recently discovered my books Honestly how could I do without you all? Thanks !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today is election day.. Been waiting forever for this day. Is it big news over there? It's been nuts here as I am sure you saw when you were here. I hope we elect Obama. I am keeping my fingers crossed because anything can happen.
Ciao,
Beverlee

Caterpillar stem

Caterpillar stem

The Bruco Flag

The Bruco Flag